LMPRC is closely monitoring the status of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the Dane County area and beyond. We are actively taking precautions to keep our clients and staff safe and healthy. The same preventative measures recommended for influenza are also effective in reducing the risk of coronavirus:
- Stay home if you have cold or flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.)
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your face (particularly your eyes, nose and mouth) with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with anyone you know is sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched items/surfaces.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
Resources and further reading from the CDC & UW Health:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.